2. I have a rare blood type! That seems to change?! When I was pregnant with Alfie I had a negative blood type and when I was pregnant with Holly, I had a positive! However after some research, it has come to my knowledge that it was possibly a testing error, never the less – It’s a rare one.
3. I am 5ft 2″, Rob refers to me as a midget, but coming from someone who is a whole foot taller than me, I can see why!
4. My eyes change colour in the sun, from hazel to green! Oooh..
5. I hate cotton wool! Ugh the thought of it makes me cringe, I cannot touch it or even think about it.
|I told you it was my favourite!|
6. My favourite dinner is spaghetti bolognese! Ever since I was young, I could eat a whole mountain full and still want more. Even writing this now makes me want to eat it, hmmm.
7. My favourite film is Shaun of the Dead, I’m not a lover of zombie films, but this film is epic!
8. I am a very unconfident driver! Sad to say, but even the thought of driving somewhere long distance freaks me out! I’ll drive a few miles, if that, and that’s my lot!
9. I never wanted children and never thought twice about marriage. But here I am, 23 with two children and engaged! Who’da thought!
10. Finally, I love love love photography, I own a Nikon D3200, It’s my absolute pride and joy. Hoping to upgrade in the near future. Capturing moments on photo and video is what I live for, especially when I have two gorgeous kids to take snaps of on a daily basis!
..That’s it! 10
boring facts about me! What’s yours?! 🙂